Charged: The Eduardo Garcia Story

Charged: The Eduardo Garcia Story

Chef Eduardo Garcia went for a hike in Montana and was shocked with 2400 Volts of electricity when he touched a dead bear. He lost an arm, ribs, muscle mass, and nearly his life, but more important than what he lost is what he found.
Chef Eduardo Garcia went for a hike in Montana and was shocked with 2400 Volts of electricity when he touched a dead bear. He lost an arm, ribs, muscle mass, and nearly his life, but more important than what he lost is what he found.